Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
No one can resist a fresh, warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie. When you add CBD it becomes a whole different cookie kind of world, check out this recipe to make your own.
What you will need:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- teaspoon ½salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- Pre-made CBD butter, or oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD infused oil/butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth. Then, beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and then add it to the batter alongside the salt. Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts (if you want them), and the flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans then, then bake for about 10 minutes (or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
Serve, Share and enjoy the wonderful benefits of CBD with a delicious gooey cookie. How could you say no?